Revision as of 18:40, 31 August 2017 by Cellis
Exercise 1 - Group 2
List of topics for HumIT and other HFOSS learning activities
- Understand how project requirements drive selection of hardware and software.
- Demonstrating system integration concepts
- Apply usability principles (HCI)
- Identify and recognize patterns in information
- Identify documentation requirements
- Evaluate the trade offs and implications of build vs. buy.
- Hardware/Software Investigation and Specification
- Distributed Automated Help Desk
Collect help information to deploy as a computer-based system What are the issues that arise? What are the solutions to these issues?
- Evaluating Usability and accessibility (compliance)
- Buy vs. Build Analysis (Use existing, build)