Revision as of 18:35, 31 August 2017 by Cellis
Exercise 1: Generate Ideas for HumIT Learning Activities
- Goal: The objective of this exercise is to think creatively and generate many possible topics for student learning based on humanitarian FOSS, and especially related to infrastructure services for FOSS projects.
- What are the learning outcomes for student engagement with HFOSS?
- Identify learning activities that you think would be useful to your students that could incorporate HFOSS. We all have thoughts of students contributing code to HFOSS projects, but what else might students do across the range of project activities? Result: A list of learning activities combining inputs from all group members
- Organize your ideas into topic area and student level. Result: A list of learning activities with some categorization by topic and level
- Create a page on the HumIT wiki to capture your group’s results.